The Community Safety and Resilience (H&S) service provides high quality ‘Competent Person’ professional health and safety advice and support to ensure legal and best practice compliance in your school. This includes access to:
• A range of Guidance Notes explaining the varied range of Health & Safety legislation and regulation and the application required to ensure compliance with standards
• Standard Operating Procedures covering Key Areas of Risk (Legionella, Asbestos, Fire Safety Management)
• Accident Recording and Reporting (to assist with identification of accident trends, statutory reporting of certain categories of accident under RIDDOR and to ensure lessons are learned)
• Day to day professional advice and guidance
• An annual health and safety audit
• Access to a quarterly health and safety bulletin.
• Telephone and email support
For further information relating to SLA provision please see the attached SLA document relevant to your School.
Finance Advisory Service Training
Providing training for all aspects of School Financial Management
Waste & Recycling Services
Waste & Recycling Services for Schools
Information & Childcare Team
The Information & Childcare Team offer advice and support to practitioners, parents and carers on the many issues surrounding childcare and Early Years across Warrington. The team consists of;
Early Years Quality Support Officers and Early Help Team Leaders - They lead on the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) support to childcare providers and promote high quality provision across the borough by supporting providers with their quality, business and training needs.
Early Years Childcare Development Officers - Support childminders and out of school providers, as well as providing a comprehensive CPD programme.
Early Education Funding (EEF)
Early Education Funding funding is available to all 3 and 4 year olds and limited funding for some 2 year olds in the Warrington area. The funding enables children to access up to 15 hours per week of high quality early education, at a pre-school playgroup, private day nursery, maintained nursery class/school or childminder. For more detailed information contact the Early Education Funding Team
Contact any member of the Information & Childcare Team for more information at email@example.com or view the courses through this website.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.