This service will help to give peace of mind that trees and woodlands in school and college grounds are effectively managed.
The service is delivered by experienced and highly skilled staff and provides advice, guidance (mainly via site visits) and resources in relation to the following:
• Tree hazard assessments
• Data recording of all tree and woodland assets
• Liaison with school staff and adjacent residents
• The risk management of trees
• Delivery of specialist arboricultural operations
• Emergency response service
Occupational Health Service
NEW OHU PROVIDER - 1 APRIL 2017 - PEOPLE ASSET MANAGEMENT - PAM
Performance Data Service
Support and guidance regarding pupil data, statutory returns and performance analysis.
Warrington PE and School Sport Services
Providing high quality support to schools across Warrington to enhance the delivery of PE and school sport
Travel to School
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.