The Architecture and Building Maintenance Unit (A&BMU) is now known as Building Services. In partnership with Mears Building Services offers the following building maintenance services:
• PPM (planned preventative maintenance) which allows the school piece of mind that your statutory inspections and maintenance are being carried out in line with legal requirements and good practice standards
• Response repairs which provide you with the confidence that, should the unexpected occur, a suitably qualified and skilled tradesperson or team will be available and/or on site within an agreed timeframe
• A single point of contact (first response call centre) which gives you support and guidance as well as access to high quality, appropriately specialised tradespeople saving you time, effort and the inconvenience of sourcing a capable contractor
• Maintenance support, advice, inspection and audit checks from skilled and qualified building surveyors / engineers, contract supervisors and cost control officers
• Customer care meetings with your dedicated surveyor to allow you to raise any building related issues, problems, projects, queries, etc. You will be offered a pre agenda self selection list to allow you to set the agenda and to ensure that we send the right person to talk to you. The purpose of these meetings is to find out what works for you and what we need to target in a rolling programme of improvements
• The provision of an updated and audited, school-specific log book containing your school-specific PPM programme, asbestos information and the certificates, reports and recommedations generated following PPM visits. In a single location, the log book holds all the paperwork you need to help you demonstrate compliance with legislation and good practice
• The reporting of identified, recommended remedial work following PPM activity for customer consideration.
SIMS B2B Maintenance Agreement
B2B is the Capita module that links the school’s SIMS system to the Council’s Capita One Education Management system. It allows for the safe, secure transfer of child level data - a process currently scheduled to run over each weekend and requiring no manual intervention. This ensures that the Council has access to the most up-to-date information on all children attending Warrington schools in order to deliver a range of services. The £135 charge covers a contribution to the annual maintenance and ongoing support of this module.
Finance Advisory Service Training
Providing training for all aspects of School Financial Management
Information & Childcare Team
The Information & Childcare Team offer advice and support to practitioners, parents and carers on the many issues surrounding childcare and Early Years across Warrington. The team consists of;
Early Years Quality Support Officers and Early Help Team Leaders - They lead on the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) support to childcare providers and promote high quality provision across the borough by supporting providers with their quality, business and training needs.
Early Years Childcare Development Officers - Support childminders and out of school providers, as well as providing a comprehensive CPD programme.
Early Education Funding (EEF)
Early Education Funding funding is available to all 3 and 4 year olds and limited funding for some 2 year olds in the Warrington area. The funding enables children to access up to 15 hours per week of high quality early education, at a pre-school playgroup, private day nursery, maintained nursery class/school or childminder. For more detailed information contact the Early Education Funding Team
Contact any member of the Information & Childcare Team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or view the courses through this website.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.