Legal support and advice on education and related children law matters
Tree and Woodland Management Service
This service will help to give peace of mind that trees and woodlands in school and college grounds are effectively managed.
The service is delivered by experienced and highly skilled staff and provides advice, guidance (mainly via site visits) and resources in relation to the following:
• Tree hazard assessments
• Data recording of all tree and woodland assets
• Liaison with school staff and adjacent residents
• The risk management of trees
• Delivery of specialist arboricultural operations
• Emergency response service
CLEAPSS Licence Service
The service aims to provide academies with the benefits of CLEAPSS membership. A CLEAPSS licence provides access to extensive and authoritative support to the teaching of practical subjects and in particular to provide advice and CPD related to health and safety. Its initial remit was to support science teaching but this has recently extended to include design and technology and art and design.
It has an international reputation. Membership includes all UK local authorities, plus many academies, FE colleges and independent schools.
Through membership of CLEAPSS academies will benefit by being able to:
• Discharge their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act and subsequent regulations to provide protection for their employees by, for example, providing safe working conditions, information, training for health and safety, and risk assessments for activities (required under a range of regulations, including COSHH).
• Access a one stop shop approach to satisfying the school’s responsibilities in relation to the teaching of science, design and technology and art and design
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.