This service will help to give peace of mind that trees and woodlands in school and college grounds are effectively managed.
The service is delivered by experienced and highly skilled staff and provides advice, guidance (mainly via site visits) and resources in relation to the following:
• Tree hazard assessments
• Data recording of all tree and woodland assets
• Liaison with school staff and adjacent residents
• The risk management of trees
• Delivery of specialist arboricultural operations
• Emergency response service
Finance Advisory Service Training
Providing training for all aspects of School Financial Management
SLA Online Tutorials and Help
Helping you to get the best from My School Services
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.