Professional and affordable landscaping and maintenance service.
Tree and Woodland Management Service
This service will help to give peace of mind that trees and woodlands in school and college grounds are effectively managed.
The service is delivered by experienced and highly skilled staff and provides advice, guidance (mainly via site visits) and resources in relation to the following:
• Tree hazard assessments
• Data recording of all tree and woodland assets
• Liaison with school staff and adjacent residents
• The risk management of trees
• Delivery of specialist arboricultural operations
• Emergency response service
CLEAPSS Licence Service
The service aims to provide academies with the benefits of CLEAPSS membership. A CLEAPSS licence provides access to extensive and authoritative support to the teaching of practical subjects and in particular to provide advice and CPD related to health and safety. Its initial remit was to support science teaching but this has recently extended to include design and technology and art and design.
It has an international reputation. Membership includes all UK local authorities, plus many academies, FE colleges and independent schools.
Through membership of CLEAPSS academies will benefit by being able to:
• Discharge their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act and subsequent regulations to provide protection for their employees by, for example, providing safe working conditions, information, training for health and safety, and risk assessments for activities (required under a range of regulations, including COSHH).
• Access a one stop shop approach to satisfying the school’s responsibilities in relation to the teaching of science, design and technology and art and design
EVOLVE - Learning Outside the Classroom
To enable children, young people and staff to participate in and enjoy residential and adventurous activities outside of classroom which are safe.
To provide guidance aimed at ensuring that the main statutes affecting educational visits/ learning outside the classroom are adhered to
These include the:
• Health and Safety at Work Act (1974)
• Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (1999)
• Activity Centres (Young Person’s Safety) Act (1995)
• Children Act (2004)
• Childcare Act (2006)
To provide support and guidance in terms of residential visits and adventurous activities outside the classroom in order to minimise the risk for the academy of prosecution in the event of an accident or serious incident.
To ensure that the preparation for all visits/activities is as thorough as possible taking account of the need to minimise the health and safety risk to young people.
To assist in the planning, monitoring and evaluation of educational visits/learning outside the classroom using the Evolve system.
To provide employer guidance in the form of the Warrington guidance for learning outside the classroom including Evolve.
To ensure all visits/activities take place meeting the criteria of the Warrington guidance for learning outside the classroom including Evolve.
To provide training to staff who have the role of Educational Visits Coordinator
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.