Efficient, reliable, flexible ‘one stop shop’ training service that will put the school workforce at the heart of everything we do.
Finance Advisory Service
A complete package of budgetary advice and support
SIMS B2B Maintenance Agreement
B2B is the Capita module that links the school’s SIMS system to the Council’s Capita One Education Management system. It allows for the safe, secure transfer of child level data - a process currently scheduled to run over each weekend and requiring no manual intervention. This ensures that the Council has access to the most up-to-date information on all children attending Warrington schools in order to deliver a range of services. The £135 charge covers a contribution to the annual maintenance and ongoing support of this module.
Health and Safety Service
The Community Safety and Resilience (H&S) service provides high quality ‘Competent Person’ professional health and safety advice and support to ensure legal and best practice compliance in your school. This includes access to:
• A range of Guidance Notes explaining the varied range of Health & Safety legislation and regulation and the application required to ensure compliance with standards
• Standard Operating Procedures covering Key Areas of Risk (Legionella, Asbestos, Fire Safety Management)
• Accident Recording and Reporting (to assist with identification of accident trends, statutory reporting of certain categories of accident under RIDDOR and to ensure lessons are learned)
• Day to day professional advice and guidance
• An annual health and safety audit
• Access to a quarterly health and safety bulletin.
• Telephone and email support
For further information relating to SLA provision please see the attached SLA document relevant to your School.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.