For many years, Warrington schools have had access to our energy procurement and management service, ensuring a consistent, uninterrupted and best value supply of energy to all buildings.
With the formation of new academy schools, we are now offering the opportunity to continue access to this specialist service at exceptionally competitive rates.
Energy prices vary by supplier, but in all cases, better tariffs are available to the largest customers. Government figures show that electricity prices rose between 24 and 32 per cent last year for most non-domestic customers, whereas for the largest purchasers of energy the rises were only 14 per cent.
Energy costs for schools can be considerable, with Warrington high schools paying on average over £100 per pupil per year. As a significant revenue cost that is rising year on year, it will be of utmost importance to academy schools to keep this cost as low as possible.
Our energy management service will provide access to our group procured energy tariffs, managing supplies, metering and validation of bills on behalf of the academy. The aim of our proposed service is to provide a seamless transition for the academy from current provision to a new tailored service.
Health and Safety Service
The Community Safety and Resilience (H&S) service provides high quality ‘Competent Person’ professional health and safety advice and support to ensure legal and best practice compliance in your school. This includes access to:
• A range of Guidance Notes explaining the varied range of Health & Safety legislation and regulation and the application required to ensure compliance with standards
• Standard Operating Procedures covering Key Areas of Risk (Legionella, Asbestos, Fire Safety Management)
• Accident Recording and Reporting (to assist with identification of accident trends, statutory reporting of certain categories of accident under RIDDOR and to ensure lessons are learned)
• Day to day professional advice and guidance
• An annual health and safety audit
• Access to a quarterly health and safety bulletin.
• Telephone and email support
For further information relating to SLA provision please see the attached SLA document relevant to your School.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.