Warrington Borough Council Facilities Cleaning currently provide professional cleaning services to approximately 130 public sector establishments throughout the Borough. These buildings include Primary Schools, High Schools, Academies and other public sector facilities. Our cleaning and support services are quality assured, monitored and supported to ensure consistently high standards
The operations employ approximately 350 staff, all of whom are Enhance DBS checked to ensure that the right people in place to deliver the services. The majority of our cleaners have been trained to NVQ Level 2 and all Supervisory staff are qualified to the British Institute of Cleaning Science (BIC's).
Our extensive "LOCAL" knowledge, experience and expertise, means that we can design a bespoke cleaning and facility service package for all of our customer requirements.
Through our expert training, modern methods of work and bespoke cleaning programs, we can provide our customers with a service that provides value for money and which meets your expectations as the customer.
Our services include:
> The provision of bespoke cleaning arrangements for each individual establishment, with the flexibility to amend the arrangements at short notice;
> To undertake cleaning at times of building closures, including deep cleaning and any other cleaning activities, as requested by you as the customer.
> Specialist Cleaning
> Carpet Cleaning
> Window Cleaning
> Deep Cleans / Kitchen Cleans
> Floor Preparation & Refurbishment
> Body Fluid Clean-Up
We strive to provide quality assured, best value cleaning services which meet our customers requirements.
Road Safety Education
Health and Safety Service
The Community Safety and Resilience (H&S) service provides high quality ‘Competent Person’ professional health and safety advice and support to ensure legal and best practice compliance in your school. This includes access to:
• A range of Guidance Notes explaining the varied range of Health & Safety legislation and regulation and the application required to ensure compliance with standards
• Standard Operating Procedures covering Key Areas of Risk (Legionella, Asbestos, Fire Safety Management, Risk Assessment, Stress Management)
• Accident Recording and Reporting (to assist with identification of accident trends, statutory reporting of certain categories of accident under RIDDOR and to ensure lessons are learned)
• Day to day professional advice and guidance
• An annual health and safety audit
• Access to a quarterly health and safety bulletin.
• Telephone and email support
For further information relating to SLA provision please see the attached SLA document relevant to your School.
Safeguarding Partnership Training
VAT Advice, Guidance and Training
VAT is a complex area which presents a serious for all types of businesses. The tax regime has become more complex over recent years and with it the potential for harsher penalties.
This service provides access to advice, guidance and training with regard to VAT legislation affecting schools. We can support you with all aspects of VAT and offer you the peace of mind that you are upto date with your VAT affairs.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.