The Community Safety and Resilience (H&S) service provides high quality ‘Competent Person’ professional health and safety advice and support to ensure legal and best practice compliance in your school.
This includes access to:
• A range of Guidance Notes explaining the varied range of Health & Safety legislation and regulation and the application required to ensure compliance with standards
• Standard Operating Procedures covering Key Areas of Risk (Legionella, Asbestos, Fire Safety Management, Driving at Work)
• Accident Recording and Reporting (to assist with identification of accident trends, statutory reporting of certain categories of accident and incidents under RIDDOR and provide advice regarding accident investigation to ensure lessons are learned)
• Day to day professional advice and guidance
• An annual health and safety audit
• Access to a quarterly health and safety bulletin.
• Telephone and email support
For further information relating to SLA provision please see the attached SLA document relevant to your School.