The Community Safety and Resilience (H&S) service provides high quality ‘Competent Person’ professional health and safety advice and support to ensure legal and best practice compliance in your school. This includes access to:
• A range of Guidance Notes explaining the varied range of Health & Safety legislation and regulation and the application required to ensure compliance with standards
• Standard Operating Procedures covering Key Areas of Risk (Legionella, Asbestos, Fire Safety Management)
• Accident Recording and Reporting (to assist with identification of accident trends, statutory reporting of certain categories of accident under RIDDOR and to ensure lessons are learned)
• Day to day professional advice and guidance
• An annual health and safety audit
• Access to a quarterly health and safety bulletin.
• Telephone and email support
For further information relating to SLA provision please see the attached SLA document relevant to your School.