This service will help to give peace of mind that trees and woodlands in school and college grounds are effectively managed.
The service is delivered by experienced and highly skilled staff and provides advice, guidance (mainly via site visits) and resources in relation to the following:
• Tree hazard assessments
• Data recording of all tree and woodland assets
• Liaison with school staff and adjacent residents
• The risk management of trees
• Delivery of specialist arboricultural operations
• Emergency response service