Maintained schools have a statutory requirement to undertake the induction of newly qualified teachers under an appropriate body in line with DfE guidance.
It is expected that academies, free schools and other establishments employing NQTs will employ similar good practise and ensure all NQTs complete their training in line with the statutory requirements.
The Local Authority will act as the appropriate body to monitor and support both the NQT and the mentor to maximise the benefit of the induction period and to provide guidance which, if followed will ensure that the induction period is completed successfully
Performance Data Service
Support and guidance regarding pupil data, statutory returns and performance analysis.
Free School Meals Eligibility and Pupil Premium Funding: Assessment and Coordination
The free school meals service provides a rigorous approach to identify parents who are eligible to claim a free school meal for their child. In addition, the service provides infant and primary schools with a record of infant children attracting pupil premium funding, including those children due to start reception class each year in September.
Our team of experienced recruitment professionals are available to provide you with fast and highly visible promotion of your critical vacancies.
Health and Safety Service
The Community Safety and Resilience (H&S) service provides high quality ‘Competent Person’ professional health and safety advice and support to ensure legal and best practice compliance in your school. This includes access to:
• A range of Guidance Notes explaining the varied range of Health & Safety legislation and regulation and the application required to ensure compliance with standards
• Standard Operating Procedures covering Key Areas of Risk (Legionella, Asbestos, Fire Safety Management, Risk Assessment, Stress Management)
• Accident Recording and Reporting (to assist with identification of accident trends, statutory reporting of certain categories of accident under RIDDOR and to ensure lessons are learned)
• Day to day professional advice and guidance
• An annual health and safety audit
• Access to a quarterly health and safety bulletin.
• Telephone and email support
For further information relating to SLA provision please see the attached SLA document relevant to your School.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.