A brand new toolkit to enable Primary staff to deliver a progressive, creative and high quality dance curriculum throughout the school. Everything you need is in one place – lesson plans, additional resources to support learning and specially composed music is all on a digital learning platform which can be accessed at any time and in any place.
Cost of the training includes:
NB: these should be two different members of staff in order to make the most of the training. This resource is not available without attendance at the training days. You will need:
- Access to the digital learning platform for EYFS to Y6
- EYFS and KS1 dance bag of props to support lessons
- KS2 additional resources to develop dance understanding further
- EYFS and KS1 training day for one member of staff
- KS2 training day for one member of staff
N.B. hot and cold refreshments and snacks will be provided.
- a laptop/tablet with up to date software
- loose and comfortable clothing to dance in
The aim of the training day is to equip staff with dance knowledge and build confidence in delivering Creative Dance sessions using lesson examples from the online resource. We will look at the building blocks of dance, how to use creative questioning and analysis tools to measure pupil progress, as well as practically exploring example tasks from lesson plans.
Cost= £595 (LW members) £695 (non-members) for both days
£325 (LW members) £375 (non members) for just 1 day
Please book your training through My School Services. Please note that delegates can only access the resources through attending the training.