This course has been developed for all employees. The purpose of the course is to ensure that learners are aware of the current legislation and guidance in place and how this applies to them in their role. Learners will be supported to explore differences and stereotypes and how these can have an impact on working practices and environments.
Objectives for the session include:
- To review the importance and value of equality and diversity in the workplace
- To examine the current legislation and how it applies to everyone
- To interpret the difference between banter and discrimination
- To discover the concept of personal prejudice and how this can impact our interactions
- To be able to identify sources of addition information and support
All staff will complete this MANDATORY course as part of their induction. It is also available to those who wish to refresh their knowledge in this area.